We are accepting applications for internships and freelance producers, editors and animators.
Click on the links below for details and submission instructions.
FREELANCE / CONTRACT EDITOR
Can you put the pieces together? We are looking for talented editors who can find the heart of a story and make it look great at the same time. Partner with our St. Louis, MO team of producers, directors, and animators to take work to the next level.
Vidzu Media works with some of the top brands in the country. We are a full-service studio creating award-winning video and content applications for marketing, web, PR, training, events, fundraising, business development and more. Our team is hungry for new talent. If you’re the right fit, you’ll love it here.
Our ideal candidate knows the video production workflow and how to set a team up for success. Is experienced with the Adobe Creative Suite. Understands how to receive and implement feedback, and delivers the highest level of quality for our clients and internal partners. We play as a team at Vidzu Media with full integrity, so collaborating and innovating with other creatives is a must.
- Ability to take direction and work with producers and senior editors
- Organization and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Creative Suite
- 2-3 years experience in post production
For consideration, a Cover Letter, Resume, and links to any relevant work should be submitted to email@example.com, with subject line; “Contract Editor”.
VIDEO PRODUCTION OR ANIMATION INTERNSHIP
Are you looking for a video production or animation internship? Looking to improve your skills? If you’d like to learn from professionals in the production business, Vidzu Media is the place for you. We are looking for our next intern to work alongside us and get an insight into working in a professional setting.
Our team is excited to expand on our intern’s knowledge and give them a professional and insightful experience. Our internship program is geared to what you’re looking to pursue in a career. This way, you will have the highest quality educational experience.
We look at interns who are wanting to go into production, producing, editing, motion graphics, animation and more. We play as a team here, so you’ll experience collaborating and innovating with other creatives.
Basic duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in editing, motion graphics and animation projects
- Assist as a production assistant and grip on set
- Capture, edit and post behind the scenes of shoots, discussions, events, etc.
- Learn and work with Vidzu Media gear
- Assist in script development and copywriting
- Learn and work on software used at Vidzu Media
- Learn and experience the Vidzu process for pre-production, production and post-production
- Develop strong leadership and storytelling skills
- Responsible for social media through our Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Archive, locate and organize footage
For consideration, a Cover Letter, Resume, Script Samples and link to your Demo Reel should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject line; “Vidzu Media Internship”.
We offer internships in the fall, spring and summer. It is required that an internship with Vidzu Media is coordinated through your school.
This position reports to the Production Specialist.
FREELANCE / CONTRACT
Vidzu Media is a collection of highly talented, dedicated and motivated storytellers and artists. We’re naturally proud of our team’s accomplishments, but we’re always on the lookout for new talent that can make our group even stronger, either as a contract partner or full time employee. If you’re looking to collaborate in a creative environment, tell us a bit about yourself, and we’ll consider opportunities to plug you in.
We're always looking for
- Editors / Assistant Editors
- Motion Designers / Animators (2D & 3D)
- Producer / Directors
- Audio / Sound
Drop us a line at email@example.com, and tell us a bit about yourself. Please put your specialty in the subject line and don’t forget links to your work so we can check out what you’ve done.