We are accepting applications for internships and freelance producers, editors and animators.
Click on the links below for details and submission instructions.
Our ideal candidate knows the video production process and how to set a team up for success. You are an excellent writer and communicator, with a focus on superior customer service. You are organized and help keep multiple projects on time and on budget. You understand how to deliver moving content for our clients and internal partners. You think globally. We play as a team at Vidzu Media with full integrity, so collaborating and innovating with other creatives is a must. You also have a pulse on industry trends and constantly strive for self and team improvement. This position reports to the President of Vidzu Media.
- Operating as client liaison for video projects and other projects
- Managing projects within established budget parameters and production schedules, and offer appropriate production solutions that help meet both creative and financial goals
- Assisting in production coordination, intake of projects and resource management
- Generate video production budgets, estimates, and contracts based on known or assumed scopes of work
- Ensure team members and outside resources are managing projects to the established budget parameters and production schedules
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple tasks at once
- Sourcing and booking talent, crew, edit facility, and freelance resources
- Assist in the coordination, scheduling, and vetting of new team members
- Client and internal team communications, expectation setting, client satisfaction
- Collaborating with Clients, Account Executives, Creative Director and/or other stakeholders during all phases of production
- Producer/Production Coordination for client and internal projects
- Continuously discover and implement new techniques and industry’s best practices to maximize personal and team efficiency
- Edit and archive capabilities on an as needed basis (but not as the focus)
- Other duties as may be required by the business
- Opportunity for growth to expand role
FOCUS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
5 years experience working in the creative industry or an agency
5 years customer service experience
5 years basic data entry/accounting experience
Experience with confidential/sensitive information
High Level of Communication with Executives and Vendors
For consideration, a Cover Letter, Resume, and links to any relevant work should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject line; “ProductionCoordinator”.
FREELANCE / CONTRACT EDITOR
Can you put the pieces together? We are looking for talented editors who can find the heart of a story and make it look great at the same time. Partner with our St. Louis, MO team of producers, directors, and animators to take work to the next level.
Vidzu Media works with some of the top brands in the country. We are a full-service studio creating award-winning video and content applications for marketing, web, PR, training, events, fundraising, business development and more. Our team is hungry for new talent. If you’re the right fit, you’ll love it here.
Our ideal candidate knows the video production workflow and how to set a team up for success. Is experienced with the Adobe Creative Suite. Understands how to receive and implement feedback, and delivers the highest level of quality for our clients and internal partners. We play as a team at Vidzu Media with full integrity, so collaborating and innovating with other creatives is a must.
- Ability to take direction and work with producers and senior editors
- Organization and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Creative Suite
- 2-3 years experience in post production
For consideration, a Cover Letter, Resume, and links to any relevant work should be submitted to email@example.com, with subject line; “Contract Editor”.
FREELANCE / CONTRACT
Vidzu Media is a collection of highly talented, dedicated and motivated storytellers and artists. We’re naturally proud of our team’s accomplishments, but we’re always on the lookout for new talent that can make our group even stronger, either as a contract partner or full time employee. If you’re looking to collaborate in a creative environment, tell us a bit about yourself, and we’ll consider opportunities to plug you in.
We're always looking for
- Editors / Assistant Editors
- Motion Designers / Animators (2D & 3D)
- Producer / Directors
- Audio / Sound
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, and tell us a bit about yourself. Please put your specialty in the subject line and don’t forget links to your work so we can check out what you’ve done.