Vidzu Media is searching for a FULL TIME VIDEO PRODUCER.
We are accepting applications for Fall 2019 internships and freelance producers, editors and animators.
Click on the links below for details and submission instructions.
FULL TIME VIDEO PRODUCER
Do you love to tell stories? Are you equal parts creative and organized? Do you see the big picture of a video production and empower the team to carry it through? Then Vidzu Media is the place for you. We are looking to add a passionate video producer to our St. Louis, MO team.
Vidzu Media is a creative production studio with big heart, big talent, and big ideas working with some of the top brands in the country. Our creative spirit drives everything we do. From advertising to episodic, brand films to branded content, social to interactive, we collaborate to develop fresh solutions that cut through today’s media-saturated world. Our team is hungry for new talent. If you’re the right fit, you’ll love it here.
Our ideal candidate knows the video production process and how to set a team up for success. You are an excellent writer and communicator. You understand how to deliver moving content for our clients and internal partners, and you think globally. We play as a team at Vidzu Media with full integrity, so collaborating and innovating with other creatives is a must. You also have a pulse on industry trends and are constantly striving for self and team improvement.
- Producing, directing and writing/scripting original content for video projects
- Operating as client liaison for video projects and other content
- Line producing and logistics coordination for projects
- Managing projects within specific budget parameters and production schedules
- Sourcing and booking talent, crew, edit facility, and freelance resources through our production coordinating staff
- Client and internal team communications, expectation setting, client satisfaction
- Field and studio production
- Producer for client and internal projects
- Various administrative tasks and data entry associated with projects produced and as needed for internal projects
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years producing experience
- Excellent creative and technical depth across a variety of video production styles
- Stellar reel, solid writing/scripting skills, ability to produce a video from concept to final delivery while managing crew, talent, clients and budgets
- In addition to a regular 40 hour work week, occasional travel will be required as well as some evenings and weekends
- A team player who enjoys collaborating in a creative environment
- Excellent communicator who possesses an ability to communicate visual ideas (written and/or verbal) to achieve buy-in and approval from both clients and team
- Excellent interviewing skills who has an ability to help clients feel comfortable on-camera and mindfully obtain the content needed for use in post-production/editing
- Multi-tasker capable of gracefully handling multiple projects simultaneously
- An understanding of Adobe Creative Suite & Adobe Premiere
- Experience using online software project management platforms and ability to learn new systems as needed
- Out of town travel (some international) for productions as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
For consideration, a Cover Letter, Resume, Script Samples and a link to Demo Reel should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject line “Full Time Video Producer”.
The deadline for the Summer 2019 internship is *CLOSED*
The deadline for the Fall 2019 internship is *August 17th, 2019*
VIDEO PRODUCTION OR ANIMATION INTERNSHIP
Are you looking for a video production or animation internship? Looking to improve your skills? If you’d like to learn from professionals in the production business, Vidzu Media is the place for you. We are looking for our next intern to work alongside us and get an insight into working in a professional setting.
Our team is excited to expand on our intern’s knowledge and give them a professional and insightful experience. Our internship program is geared to what you’re looking to pursue in a career. This way, you will have the highest quality educational experience.
We look at interns who are wanting to go into production, producing, editing, motion graphics, animation and more. We play as a team here, so you’ll experience collaborating and innovating with other creatives.
Basic duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in editing, motion graphics and animation projects
- Assist as a production assistant and grip on set
- Capture, edit and post behind the scenes of shoots, discussions, events, etc.
- Learn and work with Vidzu Media gear
- Assist in script development and copywriting
- Learn and work on software used at Vidzu Media
- Learn and experience the Vidzu process for pre-production, production and post-production
- Develop strong leadership and storytelling skills
- Responsible for social media through our Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Archive, locate and organize footage
For consideration, a Cover Letter, Resume, Script Samples and link to your Demo Reel should be submitted to email@example.com, with subject line; “Vidzu Media Internship”.
We offer internships in the fall, spring and summer. It is required that an internship with Vidzu Media is coordinated through your school.
This position reports to the Production Specialist.
FREELANCE / CONTRACT
Vidzu Media is a collection of highly talented, dedicated and motivated storytellers and artists. We’re naturally proud of our team’s accomplishments, but we’re always on the lookout for new talent that can make our group even stronger, either as a contract partner or full time employee. If you’re looking to collaborate in a creative environment, tell us a bit about yourself, and we’ll consider opportunities to plug you in.
We're always looking for
- Editors / Assistant Editors
- Motion Designers / Animators (2D & 3D)
- Producer / Directors
- Audio / Sound
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, and tell us a bit about yourself. Please put your specialty in the subject line and don’t forget links to your work so we can check out what you’ve done.